Share and download User samples and project files (*.nsmp, *.nsmp3, *.nsmp4, *.nsmproj)"
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of patches and samples.

Re: Baba O Riley

Postby WannitBBBad » 29 Mar 2019, 00:53

Dave the Knife wrote:Hi everyone
Here is a one shot intro for Baba O Riley. The Nord editor places a limit on the size/time length of the sample, therefore it fades out a few bars after the drums come in...

Thanks, I wish I would have found this before going through the trouble myself a while back. I went ahead and set up two Sample files, one for the left hand intro on the F key and the C chord (middle of the song) on the G key - both looped, and set up a separate sample for the right hand for the 32nd notes. With looping the combined samples take up less than 1 MB of sample memory in stereo. I have posted programs and samples for the Stage 2 and Stage 3 at the links below. The Stage 3 link goes into a lot more detail on what was needed to create the samples.
Take care.

Stage 2: Maxpiano, DJKeys and I are among those posting programs and/or samples of Baba O'Riley at the link below. The program by Maxpiano is synth-created and doesn't need a sample:
nord-stage-2-programs-ns2p-ns2pb-files-f15/baba-o-riley-t2954.html?hilit=baba
Stage 3 Program and Sample files can be found at:
nord-stage-3-programs-ns3p-ns3pb-files-f32/the-who-baba-o-riley-teenage-wasteland-sampled-t16090.html?hilit=baba#p106398
Attachments
MP3_-_Who_Baba_ORiley.mp3
Example of left and right-hand samples for Baba O'Riley
(634.95 KiB) Downloaded 1124 times
Last edited by WannitBBBad on 01 Jun 2023, 22:06, edited 6 times in total.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...

The author WannitBBBad was thanked by 3 members, including:
carlojazzJeffreyGKeyBard
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Re: Baba O Riley

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Nord User Samples (*.nsmp, *.nsmp3, *.nsmp4 files)