10 Rules for the Nord User Forum
Guidelines for the forum
1. Please use the Search function prior to post a question. Many questions have already been asked, and probably already been answered.
2. Please use a title that clearly indicates your question or problem. You are also kindly asked to write in a respectful manner and write using correct grammar and spelling.
3. A valid email address has to be given when registering. Users are not allowed to have more than one account. Spammers are not tolerated.
4. Abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, illegal content or links, and "forum trolling" are not permitted on this Forum. In particular, refrain from using this language. The language of this forum is English. Double posts - posting the same question in two different topics, even in different forums - are not allowed.
5. Promoting illegal or unauthorized copies of another person's copyrighted work such as computer software, copyrighted music or samples is not tolerated
6. What samples can I upload? (Licensing and Copyrights)
7. Any advertisements, business related posts etc. are allowed only in the special Buy&Sell Section. All Sales or trade propositions should be posted only there.
Interactions with Moderators
8. If violations against one or more of these rules occur, the thread/post may be edited or deleted by the Moderators. Warnings may be issued for the concerned user, and are erased after three months. If violations are continued, considered "severe", or a user has been warned three or more times, the concerned user may be banned for one month from the forum or permanently for recurrent violations. Violations of rule No.5 or rule No.3 clause 3 can lead to a permanent ban or the deletion of the user account.
9. In case a user feels treated unfair he/she may contact the board administrator. It will be the administrator's decision either to revoke or to keep warnings or bannings.
About this Forum
About this Forum
What technologies are used on this website?
I have problems with posting, the login or other technical questions, where can I get some help?
How can I find new or recent posts?