All topics involving amplification and other accessories you are using with your Nord, and how all those things work together.

Re: Dont Pay for Nord Half Moon Switch - Rewire Crumar!

Postby maxpiano » 20 Nov 2021, 09:43

Mr_-G- wrote:
deenigewouter wrote:If I'm not mistaken, the triple pedal is just a regular ol' €60 Fatar VFP3-15 pedal with Nord's logo slapped on the top.

I do not think it is the same. Maxpiano has one and reported somewhere here that there are some switches differences so it is not a direct replacement (although I agree that it must be made by Fatar).

Actually it wasn‘t me who did the first step, but I participated actively to that discussion and made the schema picture accessories-and-amplification-f8/inside-triple-pedal-modification-t1883.html
Last edited by maxpiano on 20 Nov 2021, 09:45, edited 1 time in total.

The author maxpiano was thanked by:
Mr_-G-
maxpiano
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Sponsor

Postby The Franchise » 16 Feb 2023, 22:03

How about going the other way? I.E., I normally play a C2D using a NORD switch. I bought another half-moon switch as a back-up spare. I recently got a great deal on a Crumar Mojo Classic (again, as a backup organ), and want to use my spare half-moon on it. So, do you know if I can rewire the switch to work on the Mojo? Is it a matter of just reversing the tip and ring assignments? TIA.
The Franchise

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord C2D

Previous

Return to Accessories and Amplification