Van Halen Jump - free to a good home

Share your complete Nord Stage 3 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.
robfelty
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 4

Re: Van Halen Jump - free to a good home

Post by robfelty »

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing the nsmp file. It sounds very true to the original!
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Post by WannitBBBad »

robfelty wrote:I just wanted to say thank you for sharing the nsmp file. It sounds very true to the original!
You're welcome!
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Post by WannitBBBad »

hanlalo wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 17:36 Yeah, already tried that, but sadly its not working :(
thanks anyway :)
WannitBBBad wrote:
hanlalo wrote:Thanks! these samples are not working on NS4, nord sound manager says its not a correct format, not sure why. I guess theres something different from other .nsmp samples inside the files uploaded here...
I would suggest downloading Nord Sound Manager v7.84 (latest version) that is capable of converting user-created NSMP files to NSMP4 format for the Stage 4. Good luck!
Unfortunately NSM v8.00 continues to have a problem with converting NSMP files to NSMP4 format if they are in NSMP2 format, such as those created with Nord Sample Editor 4.
These users thanked the author WannitBBBad for the post:
hanlalo
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...