mechanical info nd4

Share your complete Nord Stage 4 programs/patches including sample sets used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.
max124

Re: mechanical info nd4

Post by max124 »

I opened a ticket for the warranty, the negotiator didn't want to know anything and I was told by a technician that the keyboard is defective. I also tried other Nord instruments and I immediately noticed the difference. This is a point to the advantage of Nord which does not carry out quality checks. quality for a product that costs five thousand dollars thanks CLAVIA :evil: :evil: :evil:
Mr_-G-
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Post by Mr_-G- »

Same as FZiegler, I cannot discern anything odd in the sound of that recording.
Is the instrument otherwise functional? Is the noise you report everywhere or only in certain keys? Are they all contiguous?
These users thanked the author Mr_-G- for the post:
max124
max124

Post by max124 »

Hi everyone, yesterday my keyboard was replaced. The parent company apologized and acknowledged the defect by sending another keyboard to the shopkeeper where I bought it. This one, which was delivered to me yesterday, works very well and perfect. It can be said that it is another silent and silent keyboard. more balanced than that, now I feel fully satisfied, thanks to everyone for the replies :clap: :clap:
These users thanked the author max124 for the post:
Vicky