Very small Church (Pipe) Organ

Share your complete Nord Stage 2 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.
koloman
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Wave 2

Very small Church (Pipe) Organ

Post by koloman »

I adapted a little bit the very simple Organ Flute program (factory program C 15:5 with factory sample 22) and added a 4 feet flute sample which I converted from a small public available organ of the Hauptwerk-Church Organ system. This new sample called Miniorgan4fuss is loaded into slot B with sample # 16 and the volume of B is controlled via the control pedal. I use it to study at home some songs which I then play on a real pipe organ in our church. To use it on Your NS 2 load the sample to any location and the program to any location, change the sample #16 to the position where You loaded the new sample, store the program and give it a try. I made a MP3 sample which begins with the (high) 4 foot sample, changes to the factory organ sample an then plays both together. I can imagine better sounding samples - both are not masterpieces especially for longer hold notes. For that I need some more training with the sample editor. The german word Doppelorgel means Double Organ and 4Fuss means 4foot. Easy, or?

As I download so many nice sounds from here I feel slowly after having this phantastiscal instrument already some months the obligation to contribute something.
Attachments
Doppelorgel.mp3
The MP3 sound check
(626.2 KiB) Downloaded 6840 times
Organ Flute.ns2p
The program with the two pipe organs
(547 Bytes) Downloaded 332 times
Miniorgel4Fuss.nsmp
The sample pipe organ
(2.15 MiB) Downloaded 473 times
These users thanked the author koloman for the post (total 5):
Mr_-G-, MARDELNORTE, pablomastodon, Woodstock91, Eumel