Rihanna - Rude Boy

Share your complete Nord Stage 2 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.
Arti99
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Modular

Rihanna - Rude Boy

Post by Arti99 »

Hi,

Does anyone have a patch for Rihanna's Rude Boy ?

Thanks
Arti99
Rhodes Stage MKI with suitcase pré-amp, Minimoog Voyager, Access Virus KC, Korg Minilogue, korg Micro Sampler, Korg Microx, Korg Microkorg XL, Korg Volca Beats, Bass, Pioneer TORAIZ SP-16 and AS-1, Oberheim OB6
Arti99
Patch Creator

Re: Rihanna - Rude Boy

Post by Arti99 »

Hello,

Here my patch for this song.

If someone has the sound of voice "Eh eh" of the beginning I want it ;)

:keyboard:
Arti
Attachments
Rude Boy.ns2pb
(10.85 MiB) Downloaded 231 times
Arti-Rude Boy.mp3
(224.92 KiB) Downloaded 7339 times
Rhodes Stage MKI with suitcase pré-amp, Minimoog Voyager, Access Virus KC, Korg Minilogue, korg Micro Sampler, Korg Microx, Korg Microkorg XL, Korg Volca Beats, Bass, Pioneer TORAIZ SP-16 and AS-1, Oberheim OB6
Adinnn

Post by Adinnn »

these sounds are far from the original tape to my ear. I have downloaded and tried... Sorry man I just can t use it.
this guy on youtube doing a great job

maybe someone here knows what are the instruments used . maybe something like vintage arturia or something?
Arti99
Patch Creator

Post by Arti99 »

Hi Adinnn,

I used this video to make my patch. Its sound is actually better. It indicates that it uses Ableton for synth sound. But I do not have Ableton. If you have Ableton, I invite you to make the sound and post it on the Forum to make the community benefit from your sound.

:yourock:
Adinnn

Post by Adinnn »

Hi Arti99,
Unfortunatly I do not have ableton too but even if i'll have it, his hotfile link for the patch is dead on youtube... si je le trouve quelques chose de mieux je te fais signe!
Arti99
Patch Creator

Post by Arti99 »

Hi Adinnn,

In the video, there is not the name of the patch. He just says he only uses Ableton.

I test my sound this weekend with my group. I'd see if it does or not.

If you find a better sound I'm taker.

:thanks: