Nors Sample Editor note off assign.

Share and download User samples and project files (*.nsmp, *.nsmp3, *.nsmp4, *.nsmproj)"
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of patches and samples.
Marc Dalmases
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Grand

Nors Sample Editor note off assign.

Post by Marc Dalmases »

Hello.
I'm editing an historical clave instrument using the Nord Sample Editor 4.2 software, my own samples . I would like to assign the key release sounds (note off), important in this instrument . Is it possible? I can't find how to do it in the editor. The nord harpsi library use note off sounds.
Thanks.
maxpiano
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Re: Nors Sample Editor note off assign.

Post by maxpiano »

Hello, it is not possible, the Nord Sample (.nsmp"x") format is mono layer and does not manage release samples.
Last edited by maxpiano on 09 Jan 2024, 11:46, edited 1 time in total.
Marc Dalmases
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Grand

Post by Marc Dalmases »

Thank you.
FZiegler
Donator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Post by FZiegler »

The Nord piano samples can do that. Unfortunately, the basic software is in the hands of Nord only. But there have been examples of samples which didn't come from Nord and are now part of the Nord Piano Library (Chris Maene collection).

If your sounds are high quality and worth publishing, it might be an idea to ask Nord technical support if there was a way to get to such a sample.
Stage 3 Compact (Rev.B 2.1 - OS 2.60) - Kawai VPC1 / Yamaha CP33 - Hall of Fame & NeoVent2 - Behringer Flow-8 - K&M stands 18820+18811 / 18953+18952 - Samsung tablet with MobileSheetsPro & AirTurn Duo200 - QSC K8.2s / Fischer InEars