As it was - Harry Styles

Share and download User samples and project files (*.nsmp, *.nsmp3, *.nsmp4, *.nsmproj)"
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of patches and samples.
Rfilipe
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 4

As it was - Harry Styles

Post by Rfilipe »

Good morning everyone, I leave here the sample for the sound As it Was by Harry Styles. Hope you like it :)
Attachments
as it was samplado.mp3
(263.97 KiB) Downloaded 851 times
as it was genoss.nsmp4
(850.17 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
Last edited by Mr_-G- on 16 Oct 2023, 20:17, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author Rfilipe for the post (total 2):
WannitBBBad, dmamfmgm
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Re: As it was - Harry Styles

Post by WannitBBBad »

Hello, for users of other Nord keyboards, would you be so kind as to provide the sample in NSMP2 (*.nsmp) format? All Nord keyboards that can play samples (with the exception of a bug with NSM for the Stage 4) can use a NSMP sample. Thank you!
Last edited by WannitBBBad on 18 Oct 2023, 19:02, edited 1 time in total.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...
Rfilipe

Post by Rfilipe »

WannitBBBad wrote:Hello, for users of other Nord keyboards, would you be so kind as to provide the sample in NSMP2 (*.nsmp) format? All Nord keyboards that can play samples (with the exception of a bug with NSM for the Stage 4) can use a NSMP sample. Thank you!
If you explain to me how to save it in that format I can do it, otherwise I can share the WAV file and they will create it.
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Post by WannitBBBad »

Rfilipe wrote:
WannitBBBad wrote:Hello, for users of other Nord keyboards, would you be so kind as to provide the sample in NSMP2 (*.nsmp) format? All Nord keyboards that can play samples (with the exception of a bug with NSM for the Stage 4) can use a NSMP sample. Thank you!
If you explain to me how to save it in that format I can do it, otherwise I can share the WAV file and they will create it.
Hello, with your Nord disconnected from your laptop, start the Nord Sample Editor 4 application. The “Config” menu provides a setting for Default Output Format for sample instruments. This setting is used when no Nord is connected, and its options are NSMP 2, NSMP 3 and NSMP 4. Thank you!
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...
jpdale
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Post by jpdale »

I'd also really like to be able to use this sample on a NS2; it's the best version of the As It Was synth sound I've heard - great job.
Rfilipe

Post by Rfilipe »

Good afternoon, here is the .nsmp version :)
Attachments
as it was nsmp2.nsmp
(838.71 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
These users thanked the author Rfilipe for the post (total 2):
Sander, dmamfmgm
Rfilipe

Post by Rfilipe »

jpdale wrote:I'd also really like to be able to use this sample on a NS2; it's the best version of the As It Was synth sound I've heard - great job.
done :)
These users thanked the author Rfilipe for the post:
jpdale
Rfilipe

Post by Rfilipe »

WannitBBBad wrote:
Rfilipe wrote:
Hello, with your Nord disconnected from your laptop, start the Nord Sample Editor 4 application. The “Config” menu provides a setting for Default Output Format for sample instruments. This setting is used when no Nord is connected, and its options are NSMP 2, NSMP 3 and NSMP 4. Thank you!
Thanks and done :)