Christmas Program?

Share your complete Nord Stage 3 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.
festerZ
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Christmas Program?

Post by festerZ »

I'm looking for a patch that has strings/bells/piano that would be good for Christmas music?

Thx
LewTheKeysGuy

Re: Christmas Program?

Post by LewTheKeysGuy »

Kind of a bit "Enya" ish? if so I'd suggest building a program based on the Royal Grand 3D and then either a soft string pad or orch strings on panel A and then from the nord sample library v3 church or carillon bells on panel B. A touch of hall 2 reverb or stage 2 reverb just to add some space to it, add some attack to the strings unless you want a more romantic feel then spread the attack so it's a slow ramp and just soften the bell strike a touch by adding a slight ramp on the attack. This should give you that sound.

I'd write the program for you but the studio's offline whilst work's being done to get it comfortable due to some help coming through. once everything's back online, then I'll see what I can do, if not, try it yourself. if it's more of an enya profile for christmas then go to the digital pianos sound and add the mks70 piano to panel B and take the volume down a touch so it's more of a rounded sound to the grand.
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Post by WannitBBBad »

This one might give you a decent start and then try some of the guidance above. Take care.
post112685.html?hilit=Christmas#p112685
Attachments
TheChristmasSong-DX7RhodesVoicesPad.mp3
MP3 example of Stage 3 program for Christmas song / worship
(1.28 MiB) Downloaded 521 times
These users thanked the author WannitBBBad for the post:
Berretje
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...
LewTheKeysGuy

Post by LewTheKeysGuy »

WannitBBBad wrote:This one might give you a decent start and then try some of the guidance above. Take care.
post112685.html?hilit=Christmas#p112685
nice program example.

lew