Share your complete Nord Stage 3 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands - Revised

Postby WannitBBBad » 30 Jul 2018, 03:42

Below is a revised version of "Too Much Time On My Hands" by Styx - I hope you like it. Your options:
a) load the sample of the intro and the two Programs listed below,
b) skip the intro sample and just load Program 2 with the Synth bass and Rhodes with filter sweep, or
c) none of the above.

The first program uses "Styx2MuchTime__W.nsmp3" in location 273 for Slot A. It doesn't matter which sample memory locations you store new samples in your Nord Stage 3, just make sure that after you load the program, you point the Synth for the appropriate slot to location you stored the sample.

I'll revise this post as needed based on questions, so feel free to comment. I've added links at the bottom for some of my other posts that at least may be a nice starting point for songs you're interested in.
Take care.

Styx2MuchTime1 W.ns3f
Program - Styx2MuchTime1_W with Intro Sample on C7 and Synth Bass
(574 Bytes) Downloaded 17 times
Styx2MuchTime2 W.ns3f
Program - Styx2MuchTime2_W with Synth Bass, Rhodes, and filter sweep
(574 Bytes) Downloaded 17 times

OTHER POSTS WITH PROGRAMS
Classic Rock and other programs - Set 1
nord-stage-3-programs-ns3p-ns3pb-files-f32/classic-rock-and-other-programs-set-1-t15722.html

Classic Rock and other programs - Set 2

nord-stage-3-programs-ns3p-ns3pb-files-f32/classic-rock-and-other-programs-set-2-t15723.html

Classic Rock and other programs - Set 3

nord-stage-3-programs-ns3p-ns3pb-files-f32/classic-rock-and-other-programs-set-3-t15745.html

Automobile Engine / Motor:

nord-stage-3-programs-ns3p-ns3pb-files-f32/automobile-engine-motor-t15793.html

"Jump" by Van Halen

nord-stage-3-programs-ns3p-ns3pb-files-f32/van-halen-jump-free-to-a-good-home-t15857.html

"Good Vibrations" by the Beach Boys
nord-stage-3-programs-ns3p-ns3pb-files-f32/the-beach-boys-good-vibrations-programs-for-song-list-t15858.html
Attachments
Styx2MuchTimeIntro.mp3
MP3 of Intro Sample and Synth Bass from Program 1, and then same Synth Bass with Rhodes and filter sweep from Program 2
(905.26 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
Styx2MuchTime__W.nsmp3
Sample - Styx "Too Much Time On My Hands" Intro of key C7
(779.84 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
Last edited by WannitBBBad on 30 Jul 2018, 04:21, edited 6 times in total.
Nord Stage 3 / SC Prophet T8 / Hammond B3 w 122 Leslie / Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX,2 / SC Prophet 5 / SC Prophet 10 / Yamaha DX7IIFD w E! / Yamaha EX5 / Minimoog / Yamaha CP60 / D6 Clavinet / Fender Rhodes / Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands - Revised

Sponsor

Return to Nord Stage 3 Programs (*.ns3p/*.ns3pb files)