Share your complete Nord Stage 2 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

My "Utility" program for the Stage 2

Postby WannitBBBad » 08 Jul 2018, 15:57

My go-to "utility" program is a good starting point for other programs. This has piano, strings, bass, and B3 organ with drawbars on the mod wheel. Slot A has all but the bass; Slot B has left handed bass and piano/B3 on the right. The memory locations in my Nord Stage 2 EX for the samples used in the program are:
Slot A - 204 - "WarmPad1__CL stereo 2.0"
Slot B - 97 - "FndJazzPlectr_Preamp_ST mono 2.0"

Utility W.ns2p
Utility program with piano, bass, strings, and B3 with drawbars on the mod wheel by WannitBBBad
(547 Bytes) Downloaded 20 times
WarmPad1__CL stereo 2.0.nsmp
WarmPad1 sample for Stage 2
(876.64 KiB) Downloaded 21 times

Note that it doesn't matter which sample memory locations you store new samples in your Nord Stage 2, just make sure that after you load a program, that you point the Slot A and/or Slot B Synth to the correct sample in your system. For example, if you load "WarmPad1__CL stereo 2.0" into your sample location 140 (204 in mine) for the program below, then you just need to point Slot A to 140 rather than 204. I'll revise this post as needed based on questions, so feel free to comment.
Take care.
Attachments
Utility Program W.mp3
Sample of "Utility W" program with piano, bass, strings, and B3 with drawbars on the mod wheel
(523.83 KiB) Downloaded 267 times
Last edited by WannitBBBad on 08 Jul 2018, 19:30, edited 2 times in total.
Nord Stage 3 / SC Prophet T8 / Hammond B3 w 122 Leslie / Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX,2 / SC Prophet 5 / SC Prophet 10 / Yamaha DX7IIFD w E! / Yamaha EX5 / Minimoog / Yamaha CP60 / D6 Clavinet / Fender Rhodes / Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

My "Utility" program for the Stage 2

Sponsor

Return to Nord Stage 2 Programs (*.ns2p/*.ns2pb files)