Roland V-COMBO VR-730 vs. Electro 5D

Everything about the Nord Electro 2, Electro 3, Electro 4, Electro 5, and Nord Electro 6.
Tasten-Bert
Donator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5
Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand
Germany

Re: Roland V-COMBO VR-730 vs. Electro 5D

Post by Tasten-Bert »

And like very often it all depends on what you play and what you love. Some years ago I had the Roland VR-760 which is something like the ancestor of both the VR-700 and then the VR-730. I loved the feel of the keys. When I only rocked the organ it would still be one of my favourite keybeds, regardless that it had about 17 kg. When it comes to piano I didn't like it as much as I like my nord, be it the feel or the sounds. As far as the VR-730 is concerned I'm afraid it's a bit a mix of the VR-700 stripped down towards the VR-09 for pricing reasons. Fresh impression from a rehearsal last night is that I love my NE5D 61 at all the Deep Purple and Uriah Heep tunes we played and also the various Pianosounds. I never regret the change from VR to NE. Sunny regards from Germany
| nord electro 5D 61 and korg X50 on k&m 18880 or 18950 stand | iPad mini 5 with Set List Maker | phonic AM120 submixer |
[hr]
... and I loved these of my former stuff: nord electro 3, Roland VR-760, Fatar Studio 1100, korg 01/W, Roland U-20