Writing error

Everything about the Nord Electro 2, Electro 3, Electro 4, Electro 5, and Nord Electro 6.
Nordi
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage EX
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Electro 6
Germany

Writing error

Post by Nordi »

Hi girls and gents
In the last days i have the problem, that i cannot save some patches. I become the error message „cannot write“.
Mostly if i try to save on Bank „y“ or „x“ or „z“. The same patches i cannot rename. Not on Keyboard or on soundmanager.
Can anyone give a little tip, whats wrong? I use the latest firmware (6.26).
Any idea?
Cheers - Heinz
Mr_-G-
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Re: Writing error

Post by Mr_-G- »

Any chance that you switched the memory write protection on? I suppose the electro also has that setting like in the stage models.
Nordi
Germany

Post by Nordi »

I thing the writing protection is off, but i will check it in the afternoon!!
Nordi
Germany

Post by Nordi »

Hi all
I think i solve the problem.
To store a patch, you have to push the Store button twice. If i push the button very fast, i get the writing-error message. If i push the button more slowly, the patch will be stored without any problems.

Cheers - „fast finger“ Heinz
These users thanked the author Nordi for the post (total 3):
Mr_-G-, pterm, FZiegler
rabenold

Post by rabenold »

Nordi wrote: 05 Aug 2022, 13:00 Hi all
I think i solve the problem.
To store a patch, you have to push the Store button twice. If i push the button very fast, i get the writing-error message. If i push the button more slowly, the patch will be stored without any problems.

Cheers - „fast finger“ Heinz

I wanted to address an issue I've encountered in my writing journey: the dreaded writing error. We've all been there—staring at a blank page, unsure of where to begin, or grappling with grammatical mistakes that seem to evade our detection. It's frustrating, to say the least. But fear not, fellow writers, for there is a solution at hand! I highly recommend checking out https://essaypro.com/buy-personal-statement for all your writing needs. Their platform offers professional writing assistance that can help you overcome any writing error you may encounter. Whether you need help with grammar, structure, or simply finding the right words to express yourself, it has got you covered. With their expert guidance, you can turn your writing errors into writing triumphs in no time.
Thanks for the information!