Nord Lead 2x - Bass Patch (Reverse Engineering)

Share your Synth Programs/Patches for the Nord Lead Series (NL, NL2, NL2x, NL3, NL4, Nord Lead A1)
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your program/patch.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.
jkacy

Nord Lead 2x - Bass Patch (Reverse Engineering)

Post by jkacy »

Hi!
Hope someone could help me replicate the patch that I've found in the past before I bought my lead 2x. This patch is contained in the kontakt library called "USB - Virtual Analog Vol.3 - Nord Lead 2" (probably by AKAI). The patch called SLESH BASS.

I've tried to replicate it many many times but still missing something and can't understand what. It's very important bass timbre for me and I really want to have it in the full version so that it could be modified (adsr, filter, etc) because this library can not be tweak. Akai probably used additional processing to create this patch but the essence does not change because of this - I still can't find the right spot to attack information and osc1-osc2 mix.

My guess that the solution lies around FM amount or maybe performance mode to create that patch...

Attached mp3, it's the note E2
I will be immensely grateful for any help!

[mp3player=SLESH BASS.mp3]https://www.norduserforum.com/download/file.php?id=18563[/mp3player]
Attachments
SLESH BASS.mp3
NOTE - E2
(38.44 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
cvselman

Re: Nord Lead 2x - Bass Patch (Reverse Engineering)

Post by cvselman »

It sounds like one of the Nord Lead Sample that Nord created and have available for download here: https://www.nordkeyboards.com/sound-lib ... synth-bass
jkacy

Re: Nord Lead 2x - Bass Patch (Reverse Engineering)

Post by jkacy »

SynthBass2 sounds very similiar. But how could I replicate it on my NL2x?