Korg M1 Piano Expressive

Share and download User samples and project files (*.nsmp, *.nsmp3, *.nsmp4, *.nsmproj)"
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of patches and samples.
Cornopean
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 4
Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand

Korg M1 Piano Expressive

Post by Cornopean »

M1PianoX.nsmp
(855.81 KiB) Downloaded 389 times
Yes, we already have a nice bright Korg M1 piano here. But when I was looking for samples for my Vogue project (due an update soon) I found some released by "Kriminal" which were a little less bright than those used by "arecio", and more like I recall the M1 in person.

So here's my "expressive" Korg M1 sample, designed to be as much like I recall playing it as possible. Which is probably far less use than arecio's version, but once I'd started this project, I wanted to finish it. I've used the velocity dynamics as well, again broadly as I recall the M1 reacting. The demo is limited by the sample polyphony of my Electro and by my lack of practice!
Attachments
M1_Piano_stereo.mp3
(813.67 KiB) Downloaded 1947 times
These users thanked the author Cornopean for the post (total 4):
Mr_-G-, Kayj_prod, pablomastodon, Leo Castro
Mr_-G-
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Re: Korg M1 Piano Expressive

Post by Mr_-G- »

:thumbup: Incognito!
These users thanked the author Mr_-G- for the post:
Cornopean
Kayj_prod
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Wave

Post by Kayj_prod »

That just saved me a whole lot of work for a dep job! (All these lovely pianos, but what I actually need is an M1!)
These users thanked the author Kayj_prod for the post:
Cornopean
Nord Stage Classic, Nord Stage 2 88, Nord Wave
Cornopean
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 4
Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand

Post by Cornopean »

Kayj_prod wrote:That just saved me a whole lot of work for a dep job! (All these lovely pianos, but what I actually need is an M1!)
:welcome: Do also check out the other one (not mine) linked at the top of the page, it's brighter and without the velocity-based filtering, so for some uses may be more appropriate. Neither is very large so you can probably load both.