Attn Nord Wave Owners,

Everything about the Nord Wave Synthesizer
AdamStage2

Attn Nord Wave Owners,

Post by AdamStage2 »

Not sure if anyones noticed this bug or perhaps it's just my particular Nord Wave...So Wave owners feel free to check your model and report back

if you use the 'sort"option to search for programs and use the Alphabetic (ABC)search of programs the Letter U is missing from the list....mine gets to T and then skips to V.

I noticed this the other day after owning my Wave for many years,because I was searching for some stored programs I had made beginning with the letter U I was unable to find them and noticed that the U is missing from the alphabetical search List.. :shock: The program I stored named with "U" are there because I found them manually afterwards but this is rather Odd...

If anyone else's Wave OS does this then perhaps we can get Clavia to sort it,I'm using the latest OS so not sure if it was present before the last update maybe Clavia have never been aware of it all these years..
Last edited by AdamStage2 on 02 Jan 2018, 18:23, edited 2 times in total.
Spider
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2 EX
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Wave

Re: Attn Nord Wave Owners,

Post by Spider »

Most likely, even instruments are getting sick of playing Uptown Funk.
:lol:
AdamStage2

Post by AdamStage2 »

Spider wrote:Most likely, even instruments are getting sick of playing Uptown Funk.
AdamStage2

Post by AdamStage2 »

Just to Add....I forgot to mention in my OP.

if I select the ABC sort mode to search, if i use the up/down program selector buttons and just manually scroll through each program in the alphabetic search then It does show up the programs located in "U" once I have scrolled to the end of the "T" listed programs but if I hold down shift whilst in the mode to jump to the letters then this is when it skips from "T"-"V" and misses out "U"

I know it its not really a huge problem or might seem trivial to many of you as you probably don't use this function a great deal but seeing as it is present within the OS was Hoping others have the same missing Character issue using the ABC sort mode so I know it's not just my machine,there's plenty of us Wave owners in here,surely somebody can spare a few minutes to check theirs for me.

if its an Ommision on the OS I can contact Clavia about it!!

:keyboard2:
Last edited by AdamStage2 on 06 Jan 2018, 13:57, edited 4 times in total.
AdamStage2

Post by AdamStage2 »

:thanx:
Last edited by AdamStage2 on 08 Jan 2018, 14:10, edited 1 time in total.
Gunwald
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Wave
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead A1

Post by Gunwald »

I receive the U in between the T and the V when performing Shift+Up repeatedly in alphabetical mode. HW 1.022, OS 2.14.