Nord Stage 3: Lower price

General Discussion of the Nord Stage (EX), Nord Stage 2 (EX), Nord Stage 3, and Nord Stage 4 Synths, FAQ, Troubleshooting etc.
Al_DeKlein
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Re: Nord Stage 3: Lower price

Post by Al_DeKlein »

NordNerd431 wrote:I’d love to find a lower price for the Stage 3 88 in the U.S. All retailers are selling it for the exact same price.
Here's a used NS3-88 for $3599, but you can get a better than advertised price on a new one by calling or requesting a deal through the website.
http://www.proaudiostar.com/nord-stage-3-88.html
Last edited by Al_DeKlein on 01 Jan 2018, 23:50, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Al_DeKlein for the post:
NordNerd431
cgrafx
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Post by cgrafx »

NordNerd431 wrote:I’d love to find a lower price for the Stage 3 88 in the U.S. All retailers are selling it for the exact same price.
Not true, all of them are advertising the same price. Call and talk to somebody on the phone instead of just ordering online. I can recommend Pro Audio Star https://www.proaudiostar.com
as a good place to start.
Current Gear: NS3C, Alesis QS6.1, QS7.1 & QS8.2, Hammond B3 with Leslie 122, Yamaha CP70, Yamaha C3 6' Grand, Roland D-05, Roland AX-Edge, Waldorf Blofeld Keyboard, Behringer Arp Odyssey
NordNerd431
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Post by NordNerd431 »

cgrafx wrote:
Not true, all of them are advertising the same price. Call and talk to somebody on the phone instead of just ordering online. I can recommend Pro Audio Star https://www.proaudiostar.com
as a good place to start.
I have called around to several places already, and there is no negotiating the price. I will try Pro Audio Star, but will say that I have never experienced companies listing one price, only to negotiate a lower one over the phone - especially for a Nord.
Nord Stage 3 88
Roland Fantom X8
Korg O1/W
Yamaha DX7
Roland D50
Roland fp3
Streef
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2 EX

Post by Streef »

Another price drop in Netherlands. NS3 HA88 offered at €2.925 (Bax shop, largest store in NL). Totally strange, as the compact and 76 are priced even higher (!). Other retailer also dropped price to €3250

https://www.bax-shop.nl/stage-piano-s/c ... gIW1_D_BwE
Nord Stage 2EX, Novation Circuit
GeeDeWee
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 4

Post by GeeDeWee »

Now at Bax Shop it's € 3999 again... Maybe someone at there made a mistake at website maintenance? :?
analogika
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Post by analogika »

GeeDeWee wrote:Now at Bax Shop it's € 3999 again... Maybe someone at there made a mistake at website maintenance? :?
That's pretty crass. If they sold any at that price, they're sure to have lost some cash.
The Nord giveth; the Nord taketh away…
"The Angels of Libra are in the European vanguard of the [retro soul] movement“ (Bill Buckley, Soul and Jazz and Funk)
The Drawbars — off jazz organ trio
cphollis
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 4
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Piano 5

Post by cphollis »

Got me a Stage 3 Compact for a great price by calling around. Very happy. Pro Audio Star boinked me by selling me one, then saying they didn't have it. Frustrating. But I recovered by finding a deal that was better by $100.

Free market, folks.

Just keep working it :) No regrets!
Last edited by cphollis on 23 Jan 2018, 05:00, edited 1 time in total.
I think I have gear issues ....
Streef
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2 EX

Post by Streef »

analogika wrote:
GeeDeWee wrote:Now at Bax Shop it's € 3999 again... Maybe someone at there made a mistake at website maintenance? :?
That's pretty crass. If they sold any at that price, they're sure to have lost some cash.
Seems they sold their stock (3 pcs) and now the new delivery time is 10 weeks. very strange move
Nord Stage 2EX, Novation Circuit