Everything about the Nord Piano, Nord Piano 2, Nord Piano 3, Nord Piano 4, Nord Piano 5, and the Nord Grand.

Re: Piano 3 - 3 months in.

Postby SteveNordP3 » 28 Dec 2017, 02:20

themixtape wrote:Give the Black Upright another listen, and the Amber... tremendous! Those are my go-to uprights these days. And that new Baby... sweeeet.

Amber is really amazing and the new Baby sounds great online - no doubt I'll add it soon to my P3. Still looking forward to the next Grand. Lady D is my go to these days.

Still unhappy with the feel of the keyboard itself. Almost wish Nord would make a rack module for just Pianos and a separate rack for organs/synths and let me use a keyboard I'm happier with. It is such a shame that the Mona Lisa of sampled piano sounds has to be accessed this way.....

Still overall - love the sounds. Holy grail stuff to my ears.
SteveNordP3

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Piano 3

Sponsor

Postby tonirazz » 11 May 2020, 13:07

I discovered that a combination of Pan and Chorus works ok. Set both the speed knobs to around 9 o'clock for the slow speed and to 4 o'clock for the fast. The only disadvantage is that you cannot toggle the speed. You need to turn the two knobs slowly. And it's obv not the most realistic sound. But it saves you some bugs for an FX pedal. See if that works for you.
tonirazz

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Piano 4

Previous

Return to Nord Piano / Grand Forum