Share your complete Nord Stage 3 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Programs/Patch request

Postby marvintheandroid » 19 Nov 2017, 19:35

I need Stage 3 programs for the following Songs and I wonder if anyone has already done any work on them or can make a suggestion for a starting point for me to create them. Some of these sounds I am currently using Roland Synths for but now I have the Stage 3 I want to cut the number of boards I use on my gig rig down from 3.

1. The Bass intro to Dakota by Stereophonics
2. Jump Lead sound Van Halen
3. Bell Sound intro Rebel Yell
4. Synth Lead on No More Heroes - The Strangles
5. The Synth sound from Cars - Gary Numan.

I am new to creating Programs with Nord. My only previous experience was loading samples into the Electro 4.

Thanks in anticipation.

Dave
Marvin

Nord Stage 3, Nord Electro 4D 61, Nord Electro 5D 73, Nord A1,Roland FA-08, Roland Jupiter 50, Roland fantom XR, Roland JV80, Apple Mainstage.
marvintheandroid

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Programs/Patch request

Sponsor

Re: Programs/Patch request

Postby jeffkeys » 19 Nov 2017, 20:53

Hi folks! I placed a similar post on the Stage 2 programs board. I was hoping that some of the Mello Tron samples created for the Stage 2 can be updated to be availabke for the Stage 3, such as the Watcher of the Skies and Strawberry fields mellotron patches.
Thanks for the bandwidth!
Jeff

The author jeffkeys was thanked by:
Indianrose847
jeffkeys

Postby analogika » 19 Nov 2017, 22:14

jeffkeys wrote:Hi folks! I placed a similar post on the Stage 2 programs board. I was hoping that some of the Mello Tron samples created for the Stage 2 can be updated to be availabke for the Stage 3, such as the Watcher of the Skies and Strawberry fields mellotron patches.
Thanks for the bandwidth!
Jeff

Please don’t hijack others’ threads for your own requests!

The Mellotron samples have been updated for the Stage 3 and are available for download on the Nord site.

Also, the Strawberry Fields mellotron flute is already on one of the presets on your Nord Stage 3 - it’s a string/flute split, IIRC. I believe it is sorted into the “strings” category if you want to search for it.

I’m not familiar with with “Watcher”, but again: there are lots of Mellotron samples already on your board, many already used in preset programs, and the rest of the Mellotron library is available for download on the website.
The Nord giveth; the Nord taketh away…
"The Angels of Libra are in the European vanguard of the [retro soul] movement“ (Bill Buckley, Soul and Jazz and Funk)
The Drawbars — off jazz organ trio
analogika

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 2

Postby jeffkeys » 19 Nov 2017, 23:12

Sorry, and thanks!
jeffkeys

Postby marvintheandroid » 04 Dec 2018, 13:35

Bump
Marvin

Nord Stage 3, Nord Electro 4D 61, Nord Electro 5D 73, Nord A1,Roland FA-08, Roland Jupiter 50, Roland fantom XR, Roland JV80, Apple Mainstage.
marvintheandroid

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

Postby WannitBBBad » 04 Dec 2018, 19:14

Jump can be found at nord-stage-3-programs-ns3p-ns3pb-files-f32/van-halen-jump-free-to-a-good-home-t15857.html, and I found the search function works well for certain keywords in general. Take care
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...

The author WannitBBBad was thanked by:
marvintheandroid
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Return to Nord Stage 3 Programs (*.ns3p files)