Comments, suggestions, questions about this forum? Post it here! Also for test purposes or Off-Topic discussions.

Re: Comments & Feedback & Forum Wish List

Postby White Beach » 12 Mar 2017, 11:23

It's me again, Martin (White Beach), I just put my question here, maybe someone can help me already.
Like I said I have a Stage 2 EX, it's about splitting the keyboard. My problem is: How do I work with it when I want 2 Synth sounds, so Synth on Lwr and another Synth on Mid or Higher keyboard? Thank you much.
White Beach

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage EX

Sponsor

Postby Mr_-G- » 12 Mar 2017, 14:08

Hi,
Welcome, please go the to the approrpiate forum, e.g. nord-stage-forum-f3/
and click on New Topic to start a new thread.

Before doing that, however search this site thoroughly, because most often questions have been asked before and answers are already available.
Asking repeated questions often do not trigger new replies.

Posting questions in another unrelated thread (like in this one) is not encouraged either and most likely they won't be answered and could be deleted by the moderators. Your question above, is explained in the manual dealing with spits and using 2 different slots. You use both slots A and B (press one, leave it pressed and press the other one), then chosing one or another slot, chose the keyboard split points and zones as desired.
As mentioned, this is Chapter 3, The Slots, then Create a Split, in the NS2 manual, not sure about the NS2EX.

Please be aware that this message and the two previous ones will be set to delete after you read them because they do not belong here.
Mr_-G-

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Previous

Return to Off Topic / About this Forum