Everything about the Nord Electro 2, Electro 3, Electro 4, Electro 5, and Nord Electro 6.

New E3HP - Can't select E. Piano 2 or String Res

Postby oboemaroni » 04 Oct 2011, 19:05

Bought an ex-demo (though I was assured the demo-ing was very light and it does seem to be in perfect condition) NE3HP this week. I really like it but a couple of things are worrying me - I don't seem to be able to select the 2nd electric piano sound (the led skips from e.piano 1 to clav) and the same thing happens with the String Res option, all I can do is switch Long Release on and off. Am I doing something wrong?
Last edited by oboemaroni on 31 Jul 2012, 12:26, edited 2 times in total.
oboemaroni

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 3

New E3HP - Can't select E. Piano 2 or String Res

Sponsor

Re: New E3HP - Can't select E. Piano 2 or String Res

Postby Hanon_CTS » 05 Oct 2011, 05:03

oboemaroni wrote:Bought an ex-demo (though I was assured the demo-ing was very light and it does seem to be in perfect condition) NE3HP this week. I really like it but a couple of things are worrying me - I don't seem to be able to select the 2nd electric piano sound (the led skips from e.piano 1 to clav) and the same thing happens with the String Res option, all I can do is switch Long Release on and off. Am I doing something wrong?

Hello oboemaroni,
Welcome to the forum!
this second electric piano that you're referring to, is it the Wurl?
If so, are you sure that there's a Wurlitzer sample loaded? If there wasn't, I believe that it would just skip directly to the Clav.
As for the string resonance feature, if the selected sample doesn't have the feature available, you won't be able to activate it, "such is the case with all small piano samples".
You should confirm which OS version is loaded in your NE3HP and also which version piano samples.
As of this date the latest is v3.04 for the NE3HP and 5.3 for the piano samples.
Cheers, Hanon
Last edited by Hanon_CTS on 31 Jul 2012, 12:26, edited 2 times in total.
Hanon_CTS
Former Team Member

Your Nord Gear #1: Other Brand
Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand

Return to Nord Electro Forum