Share your complete Nord Stage programs/patches for the Nord Stage CLASSIC and EX!
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Jamiroquai "Deeper Underground"

Postby whitenoise » 29 Jan 2015, 20:53

Hi guys,

Has anybody played "Deeper Underground" on the Nord Stage 2? Appreciate is someone can upload a program for that song.
whitenoise
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Jamiroquai "Deeper Underground"

Sponsor

Re: Jamiroquai "Deeper Underground"

Postby funked up » 23 Nov 2015, 00:54

Hi there, I'm using a Nord Stage classic and have made a sound for the main riff which actually doubles the bass and guitar.
Don't know if there's a way you can use it on a Stage 2.
If you can use it I would gladly share it.
funked up

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage Classic

Postby wahrerrichard » 24 Nov 2015, 17:40

Hi funked up,

I am still using (and loving) my stage classic and would definitely interested in trying your sound!

Cheers
wahrerrichard

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2 EX

Postby funked up » 27 Nov 2015, 01:19

Hello wharerrichard,
sorry for not answering earlier but I just saw your reply.

I'll try to download it tomorrow and share it. Just tell me where.
I said "try" cause since I started using Linux I've never used the Nord Manager again... but I guess I'll find a way.

I am using (and loving) my stage classic too and I actually have never thought of replacing it even with a newer one.
Our band plays only soul&funk music and my second keyboard is a PC3x. I run the organ section of the nord without it's own leslie sim through a Motion Sound KBR-3D which has a rotary so... I don't need something more!

Cheers

p.s. my name is George
Last edited by funked up on 27 Nov 2015, 01:20, edited 2 times in total.
funked up

Postby wahrerrichard » 27 Nov 2015, 14:37

Hi George,

perfect! I think you can upload the .nspg file just here as an attachment to your posting. Many thanks in advance for your efforts!

I am using my stage in two different pop rock coverbands. I just use a cheap M-audio 61 controller as second manual and I a totally happy with all sounds my stage can provide. Seldomly I use a third controller to control some additional mainstage sounds or sound effects (e.g. some schoolyard noise when playing School by Supertramp).
I am so happy because having everything in on place makes it so much easier.

Great to hear you play funk&soul. That's a dream of mine as well, but it is not so easy to find a group of people to form a great band with horns etc. in my area. But playing a great variety of po/rock type songs is also great fun. Btw one great act I listen to a lot is French Lady Nina Attal. Her Album "Wha" is full of great funky stuff with superb keyboard sounds ( a lot of great hammond sounds!). Probably you already know :-)

Cheers,
Rainer
wahrerrichard

Postby funked up » 06 Dec 2015, 13:25

Hello again wahrerrichard,
I've tried a few things to download the sound from my stage but Linux still has problems with nord's usb drivers.
I also tried to do it with a windows live cd but no luck either. That's really frustrating and I really can't understand why this is still a problem for nord+linux users.
It's almost 2016!
Anyway I promise that I will upload the file as soon as I find a way to download it to my computer.

As for our soul/funk band, believe me when I say that it's difficult everywhere for a 10-member band. I also play in some pop/rock projects from time to time. I like that too but I prefer playing soul/funk/blues. Nina Attal is one of my favourite and we soon might include one of her songs in our setlist.

I could paste a link from our fb page and a web radio which plays all the songs we have on our playlist but I don't know what the exact forum rules are about posting a link from a band or a web radio.
funked up

Postby wahrerrichard » 08 Dec 2015, 23:11

Hi funked up,

why not just posting a keyword? It would be easy to put this into a search engine for everyone would wants to do this.

Best Regards,
Rainer
wahrerrichard

Return to Nord Stage Classic/EX Programs (*.nspg files)