The Nord C1, C2 and C2D Organ Forum

Re: JOEY D AND PIERRE SWARD at the Nord C2D

Postby The Franchise » 19 Nov 2014, 16:25

Oh I see, positive comments only. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything, at all. Understandable sensitivity from a couple of losers who seem to be focused on what or what's not up my ass.
Let's see, so I should also avoid expressions that would paint me as having a "dark, nasty spirit". For example, "ram it hard up your arse where it will, no doubt, be crushed into a tiny, tiny diamond". What a hypocrite.
Free up my mind, eh? Well Pablo, try to follow, here..... A truly 'free' mind could actually admire, give praise, try to emulate, and even worship at the alter of someone, and at the same time, disagree, debate, or otherwise respectfully criticize the same person. Hope that's not too much for your pseudo psychoanalytical brain.

Bottom line - my opinion - and no Bc, it's not for sale, not for your (dreamworld) million bucks or any amount. In other words, you and everyone you know would never have enough money to buy my services.

Here's another thought to chew on - In my opinion - Sward sucks. In my opinion - I play great. The cats I swing with would agree. Here's something else they would agree with; If you aspire to have chops like Sward, good luck.
The Franchise

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord C2D

Sponsor

Postby Bcprods » 19 Nov 2014, 16:50

My apologies. I made a huge mistake. Your spirit is not dark and angry at all.
Bcprods

Postby dynanord » 19 Nov 2014, 18:01

OK, done! Let´s fight whose tone is better... and which cabinet.
I like the more indirect sound of Joey and he is switching speeds and kills with some proper preset changes!
By the way Pierres 2nd entrance is much fresher than his first.

NOTE: I´m not the man to judge but to enjoy...
dynanord

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord C2

Previous

Return to Nord C1 / C2 / C2D Organ Forum