General Discussion of the Nord Stage (EX), Nord Stage 2 (EX), Nord Stage 3, and Nord Stage 4 Synths, FAQ, Troubleshooting etc.

CANNOT CONTROL LESLIE THROUGH ANY PEDAL

Postby javd007 » 10 Feb 2010, 05:26

hey guys on my stage classic i cannot change the leslie speed with a pedal. it doesnt matter if i connect it to the rotary speed input or the sustain pedal input and enable use sustain pedal as rotar function. the speed does not change. i am using a yamaha sustain pedal. i even enabled the polarity properly in the menu. the sustain works fine just to roar speed. even when i input it to the rotary input.
Last edited by javd007 on 03 Jun 2014, 09:59, edited 3 times in total.
javd007

CANNOT CONTROL LESLIE THROUGH ANY PEDAL

Sponsor

Re: CANNOT CONTROL LESLIE THROUGH ANY PEDAL

Postby Pabl » 10 Feb 2010, 18:31

I'd try updating the OS, or reinstalling it, before contacting your dealer or Clavia directly.
Oh, and I assume you have also tried changing the latch/hold function. If it's set to lacth, it will only work as long as the pedal is pressed.
Last edited by Pabl on 03 Jun 2014, 09:59, edited 3 times in total.
Pabl

Postby javd007 » 10 Feb 2010, 19:15

yes i have tried everything including the hold function to no avail. also updating os did nothing. i am slightly mad
Last edited by javd007 on 03 Jun 2014, 09:59, edited 3 times in total.
javd007

Postby Pabl » 29 Mar 2010, 13:14

Ok, then try contacting Clavia, maybe they've had other people reporting the same problem.
Is it working with the button but not with the pedal? It's quite weird. If it's a hardware problem, you'll have to send it to get it fixed. But if it's software maybe they can give you a better solution.
I'm just guessing, but I'd try reinstalling the latest OS downloaded from the website, not the one that came in a CD with the keyboard (maybe you tried this already). The CD may not be 100% ok and thus could give little bugs. Even though in this case, it'd be probable you got an error in the OS upgrade.
Last edited by Pabl on 03 Jun 2014, 09:59, edited 3 times in total.

Last bumped by Anonymous on 29 Mar 2010, 13:14.
Pabl

Return to Nord Stage Forum