Discuss other brands keyboards, synthesizers, modules, software, controllers including how they compare or work with the Nords.

Re: Jupiter 80 in a box?

Postby Lyonart » 24 Sep 2012, 14:19

mjbrands wrote:Yeah, it's meant as a studio tool, so using it live might take some ingenuity to come up with something usable/flexible.

Apparently the Integra-7 will have its own editing app on the Ipad which will reduce the need to use the small screen on the module. This will make life a lot easier when preparing sounds for gigs in a similar way I imagine the PG controllers did for the JX3-P, D50 and other boards of that era.

My music store advised me that the Integra-7 is due for release end of Oct in the UK and I certainly will check it out. i've just got to convince my wife that I need another instrument (in addition to the monitors that I would like to get for my home 'studio') and that's before I hear about the release of the Nord Wave 2 at NAMM next year (come on Nord you know you want to).

Geoff
Geoff Lyon - Keyboards includes - Tinpig
Gear - [color=#000080]Nord Stage 2 HA88, Nord Drum 3P, Modal 002, Arturia Matrixbrute, Moog Sub37, Waldorf Blofeld, Arturia Drumbrute, Roland XP-30, Novation KS5, Soundcraft Ui24r., FX - 2 x Eventide H9, Oto Bam, Strymon Volante.
Lyonart
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Drum 3P

Sponsor

Postby mjbrands » 24 Sep 2012, 15:42

As far as I can tell, there will be a VSTi plugin but only for Sonar. And it can only control the position of instruments when using 'motional surround'.

This had some more info:

Last edited by mjbrands on 24 Sep 2012, 15:43, edited 2 times in total.
mjbrands

Postby Mr_-G- » 26 Jan 2013, 01:35

So has anybody bought an Integra 7? Is it difficult to edit without an ipad? Thanks.
Mr_-G-

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Postby mjbrands » 26 Jan 2013, 02:46

Mr_-G- wrote:So has anybody bought an Integra 7? Is it difficult to edit without an ipad? Thanks.

Probably not harder than a DX7. Oh, wait...
mjbrands

Previous

Return to General Synthesizers/Keyboards Forum