Everything about the Nord Wave Synthesizer

Factory Program - Missing sounds ? Not working ? ANYONE HELP

Postby shabfish » 20 Sep 2012, 20:10

Dear members,

I have finally brought a Nord WAVE and I am really happy with but I have a small problem and wanted to ask if anyone could please help .... ?!

I have deleted all the 'PROGRAM' sounds in banks 1 - 8 and installed the "Nord Wave Factory Program v2.15" back on to the keybaord.

When i go through the banks some of the sounds don't play ? i.e that bank sound is empty ?

i.e 1:3 Piano - no sound comes out ? 1:5 Vocal - No sound comes out ?......... on all the banks from 1 - 8 there are sevreal sounds that don't work ?

I have tired deleting and reinstalling the "Nord Wave Factory Program v2.15" several times but still have this problem.

Could anyone please help !? It would be greatly appreciated.

:)
shabfish

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead 1/2/2x

Factory Program - Missing sounds ? Not working ? ANYONE HELP

Sponsor

Re: Factory Program - Missing sounds ? Not working ? ANYONE

Postby mjbrands » 20 Sep 2012, 22:51

Did you restore the backup including the samples, or did you just put back the programs (without the samples)?

Also have a look at this page, there's some really nice stuff on there: http://www.nordkeyboards.com/main.asp?t ... am_Library
Last edited by mjbrands on 20 Sep 2012, 22:52, edited 1 time in total.
mjbrands

Re: Factory Program - Missing sounds ? Not working ? ANYONE

Postby TrueTone500 » 26 Sep 2012, 23:36

I deleted and reloaded mine to get them all back to factory. Make sure you're being mindful of which category of sounds you're loading. Banks 1-8 choose the "Programs" tab in the sound manager. Then choose the "Samples" tab when you're ready to load the samples bank. Go to the Nord website and checkout the Mellotron, Moog, and Oberheim...etc. samples. You'll spend hours having fun with all the sounds! :)
TrueTone500

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Wave

Return to Nord Wave Forum