Share your complete Nord Stage programs/patches for the Nord Stage CLASSIC and EX!
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Nord Stage Classic - Which sounds to load?

Postby Gearoid » 06 Aug 2012, 23:50

Hi Folks,

I am new to Nord and trying to understand how/where I can download sounds/programs from? Am particularly interested in hammond sounds! Is my kit too out of date to down load these sounds from the nord website? When I down load from there to my mac and try to add to my Nord sound manager the actual sound will not show up which makes me think they are incompatible with my Nord? I know it is discontinued but loved it when i played it so went ahead with the purchase - seems a bit of a shame if I cant access certain sounds - any help appreciated?

Thanks,
G
Last edited by Johannes on 08 Aug 2012, 08:59, edited 1 time in total.
Gearoid

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage Classic

Nord Stage Classic - Which sounds to load?

Sponsor

Re: Nord Stage Classic

Postby Johannes » 07 Aug 2012, 09:10

Hi G,
Your Nord Stage Classic can certainly load additional sounds: First of all, you can load all Pianos from the "Nord Piano Library". Second you can load programs/patches from Nord (basically only the Presets), but also user-created programs (such as the ones found here: nord_stage_program_collection.php). They are in the format *.nspg and you have to load them using the NS Manager downloading them to the PROGRAM tab.
You can NOT load samples though (.nsmp files) either user-created or from the Nord Sample Library.

But for Hammond Sounds you should be easily able to load some other presets from the Collection linked above. It might be a good idea to check if your OS is the most recent version (v5.04, check after switching it on in the display).
Cheers!
Johannes
Johannes
Administrator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand

Postby Gearoid » 07 Aug 2012, 12:45

You're a legend - Tkanks Johannes
Gearoid

Postby mon8169 » 07 Aug 2012, 14:07

Gearoid wrote:You're a legend

...and shine!

Ramon
Cheers!
Ramon

Nord Stage Classic 76, Cantabile with Pianoteq, IK Hammond B-3X, NI B4-II and others.
mon8169
Patch Creator

Return to Nord Stage Classic/EX Programs (*.nspg files)