I just love the Stockholm download

General Discussion of the Nord Stage (EX), Nord Stage 2 (EX), Nord Stage 3, and Nord Stage 4 Synths, FAQ, Troubleshooting etc.
ZeroZero
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 2

I just love the Stockholm download

Post by ZeroZero »

TBH, since getting my Stage 4, I have been unimpressed with the pianos and a bit bewildered by the power. I still love the keyboard though. I do like the touch overall.

The thing that has really grabbed me here, is the Stockolm Rhodes which I downloaded. I split the keyboard at F2 with the Hofner Violin Bass, added a little tin plate reverb (just a touch) and I just love the Rhodes Clack, when you get punchy.

Since I found this, I have not even bothered to play anything else. All my pianos are gathering dust. It's a really expressive instrument. Very Soul, very bluesy and so natural to play. It's been 8 mnths now with this sound, I don't think I will ever tire of it.

Don't miss this one guys

Z
Last edited by ZeroZero on 20 Mar 2024, 23:28, edited 1 time in total.
superbender
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 4
Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand

Re: I just love the Stockholm download

Post by superbender »

Hi Z,

please share your sound with us. May be we will also fall in love with this sound.

Best regards
Sven
Nord Stage 4 Compact, Roland RD-2000
ZeroZero
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 2

Re: I just love the Stockholm download

Post by ZeroZero »

I did that before, but TBH I cant find it online. I am really busy. If you just do as described above it will be there.

Z