Here's a list of Nord Spare Parts

This is the right place if your topic concerns different Nord Keyboards, you are not sure which one is the right one for you, etc.
saanto
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Here's a list of Nord Spare Parts

Post by saanto »

Hi!

I found a PDF from ClaviaNord with all spare parts with part number, approximatley price in SEK, USD and EUR.
It´s a very good help to know what kind of encoder it is on your equipment for example
BUT how can i upload the PDF-file?

Here it is:
NORD Spare Parts 230526.pdf
(2.2 MiB) Downloaded 315 times

Regards
Anders
Last edited by saanto on 13 Dec 2023, 18:12, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author saanto for the post (total 6):
FZiegler, Heatha05, Schorsch, NoDirection, Eumel, NolaNord504
Schorsch
Donator
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Re: Here's a list of Nord Spare Parts

Post by Schorsch »

There is an "upload attachement" option below the text area of the post (you have to use the "full editor" area here, not "quick reply"), where you can chose a file, add it and then use the "place inline" button after uploading the file to put it into the post. If the forum software does not allow uploading PDF files you may have to create a zip file first from the pdf and upload the zip file.

Edit: tried to do so with a test pdf, it works so you may not have to convert to a zip file first
TEST.pdf
(26.15 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
Last edited by Schorsch on 13 Dec 2023, 23:10, edited 5 times in total.
Regards Schorsch

Want to convert programs between NS2 and NS3?
Check this awesome website to visually view NS2/3 programs and re-create them on the other instrument!

Gear: NS3C, NS3 88, KeyLargo, Vent II ..
saanto

Post by saanto »

Thanx Schorsch :-)
These users thanked the author saanto for the post:
Schorsch
ErnieD

Post by ErnieD »

Do you have a resource to purchase parts from?
maxpiano
Patch Creator

Post by maxpiano »

ErnieD wrote:Do you have a resource to purchase parts from?
Normally you should contact the Nord distributor for the US (you can find it listed on DIstributors page of Nord website) for spare parts, as an alternative you can get some parts from syntaur.com
Last edited by maxpiano on 22 Jan 2024, 15:59, edited 1 time in total.
cgrafx
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Post by cgrafx »

if only they actually sold the parts for the prices listed in the spare parts pdf.
Current Gear: NS3C, Alesis QS6.1, QS7.1 & QS8.2, Hammond B3 with Leslie 122, Yamaha CP70, Yamaha C3 6' Grand, Roland D-05, Roland AX-Edge, Waldorf Blofeld Keyboard, Behringer Arp Odyssey
Per Storp
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Wave
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Modular

Post by Per Storp »

cgrafx wrote:if only they actually sold the parts for the prices listed in the spare parts pdf.
so true.
i tried getting some parts for my nord lead. some black screws, potmeters and a pitch stick.
the prices were way higher than in the list. and let's be fair, way higher than one would expect anyway. a simple potmeter for €9, a black screw for €1, the pitch stick for €79 (instead of the €29 listed.)

at first i wasn't able to find a retailer ready, willing and able to order the parts, so i contacted clavia tech support.
after filling out the contact form on the clavia site, i got a reply from the belgian distributor. in the mean time i got a quote from a dutch retailer, with the above prices.

i had found the price list on clavia's site after a simple google search for nord parts, but apparently this was not supposed to be available to the general public. from an unintended copy of internal mail i received, they seemed annoyed i had found the price info.

you would expect from third party sellers like syntaur to ask around $20 for a simple potmeter (it's absurd, but OK, their business is making money selling 'hard to find' parts. but clavia or their distributor themselves, asking over the top prices for their parts is just another example of bad after sales service.

i'm thinking of losing the nord lead to never touch another clavia product again. and yes, i know, clavia won't care and it won;t hurt them a bit. ;-)
busterkeys
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Wave 2

Post by busterkeys »

these are definitely wholesale prices (before the distributor mark up and retailer markup.) I need new end panels for a piano 5 ($61 on this list, but $260 at syntaur.) imagine if you could buy a new electro directly from Clavia, it would be about $675 instead of $2700. retailers are about as useful as car dealers at this point. at least with a car dealer, you can drive the car before you buy it.
Nord Electro 6
Nord Wave 2
Nord Lead A1
Nord Organ C2
Nord Piano 5 73
Yamaha Motif XS6
Korg Kronos X 73
DSI REV2
Per Storp
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Wave
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Modular

Post by Per Storp »

i think it wasn't so much the retailer marking things up, but the Belgian importer/ distributor. and i would consider them an extension of Clavia in giving after sqales service. but they're not.
or maybe they are, because to be honest, my experience with Clavia, when it comes to service, isn't that great either.