New Grand Piano Sample Possibilities?

Everything about the Nord Piano, Nord Piano 2, Nord Piano 3, Nord Piano 4, Nord Piano 5, and the Nord Grand.
wurli123
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Grand

New Grand Piano Sample Possibilities?

Post by wurli123 »

My favourite piano sample is the Royal Grand 3D and the one I basically use all the time at home given I now use a Yamaha CP88 for gigging. Need to cut some low mids in the EQ too in my opinion.
It’s been quite a while since the last Grand piano release and I’d love Nord to look at a flagship 3D style ie brighter Yamaha Elton John style instrument/sound.
I also think the latest Rhodes update was great and rate most of the new Upright sounds.
In my very humble opinion they are missing a brighter 3D Grand having tried all the others.
I wonder if this could be in the offing?
FZiegler
Donator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Re: New Grand Piano Sample Possibilities?

Post by FZiegler »

If you have a Nord Grand, you have the synth section for sound shaping issues. To get an Elton John piano, you may want to add a digital piano sample on the synth section. It's worth doing some tests.
Stage 3 Compact (Rev.B 2.1 - OS 2.60) - Kawai VPC1 / Yamaha CP33 - Hall of Fame & NeoVent2 - Behringer Flow-8 - K&M stands 18820+18811 / 18953+18952 - Samsung tablet with MobileSheetsPro & AirTurn Duo200 - QSC K8.2s / Fischer InEars
docbop
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Re: New Grand Piano Sample Possibilities?

Post by docbop »

These users thanked the author docbop for the post:
tetra