Nord Sound Manager change in USB connection detection v7.74

This is the right place if your topic concerns different Nord Keyboards, you are not sure which one is the right one for you, etc.
jcob2
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Nord Sound Manager change in USB connection detection v7.74

Post by jcob2 »

Nord Stage 3 connected to Windows 10 laptop running latest version of Nord Sound Manager (v7.74) and noticing an annoying behavior change with this version that was not present in the past. Wondering if others are experiencing the same and if a fix is known.

In the past, when I would boot up my laptop and Nord, launch the Sound Manager software and it would automatically detect that the NS3 is connected. Now when Sound Manager starts it does not detect the NS3 and I have to unplug the USB cable and plug it back in, every time I launch the software. After that everything works well but it's just annoying having to pull/reinsert the USB plug every time I launch the software. Windows already knows that the NS3 is connected because it is showing up in the Windows Device Manager as connected, and when I unplug the USB cable I get the audible disconnect sound, and audible alert after plugging it back in. Seems to be an issue with the Nord Sound Manager software.

Any solves?
Mr_-G-
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Re: Nord Sound Manager change in USB connection detection v7

Post by Mr_-G- »

Probably it would be best to report this to Clavia via their website. They should be able to investigate what is going on.
FZiegler
Donator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Re: Nord Sound Manager change in USB connection detection v7

Post by FZiegler »

Is this text written by an AI as an answer for a disguise of spam?
@Mods: can be deleted if above post would need to be deleted as well.
Stage 3 Compact (Rev.B 2.1 - OS 2.60) - Kawai VPC1 / Yamaha CP33 - Hall of Fame & NeoVent2 - Behringer Flow-8 - K&M stands 18820+18811 / 18953+18952 - Samsung tablet with MobileSheetsPro & AirTurn Duo200 - QSC K8.2s / Fischer InEars