Review of Stage 4 in November Sound On Sound

General Discussion of the Nord Stage (EX), Nord Stage 2 (EX), Nord Stage 3, and Nord Stage 4 Synths, FAQ, Troubleshooting etc.
AlbergKeys
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 4

Re: Review of Stage 4 in November Sound On Sound

Post by AlbergKeys »

I have just read the review, and it was 100% as expected. Got confirmed everything I already thought of it:

- Painfully pricey, but what other manufacturer provides that kind of great support and sounds for older models?
- The 73 HA model is maybe a mistake, 3 keys less then the 76 and potentially ruin the ability to make useful splits
Nord Stage 4 88 - Mainstage - Cubase 12 - Omega 18810 - Gator G-PG88 slim - Roland JX-10 - DSI Mopho - Yamaha Reface DX- RME UFX- Windows Intel and Mac M1 - NI Komplete Standard - Absolute 6
MrLeoMadrid
Donator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 4

Post by MrLeoMadrid »

So they say I made a mistake buying a 73-key keyboard… What a stupid thing! :lol:
These users thanked the author MrLeoMadrid for the post:
AlbergKeys
NS4 73, Korg C1 Air, Yamaha CK61, Korg Kross 2-61, Roland TD1-DMK, Harley Benton TalkBox, Sony F-760 dynamic microphone, MacBook Air M1, Logic Pro X, MainStage, Kontakt 7, Cubasis 3 (IOS), Korg Module (IOS)
Schorsch
Donator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Post by Schorsch »

MrLeoMadrid wrote:So they say I made a mistake buying a 73-key keyboard… What a stupid thing! :lol:
:lol:
Regards Schorsch

Want to convert programs between NS2 and NS3?
Check this awesome website to visually view NS2/3 programs and re-create them on the other instrument!

Gear: NS3C, NS3 88, KeyLargo, Vent II ..