Need a decent pad sound NE6

Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series (Nord Electro, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5 D/HP/SW versions)
Forum rules
Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series : NE, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5.
When creating a new topic, it's good to add a prefix in you title that mention one of these Electro version,
e.g., [NE4]: Program for Van Halen - Jump
RemedyMusic
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6

Need a decent pad sound NE6

Post by RemedyMusic »

Hi guys!

I hope I'm at the right place for sharing patches and programs. ;)

Ok, I'm looking for a good pad, thick, warm with a little swell at the end. The stock warm pad is not cutting it for me. And the closest I can get is the "glacial" and "celestial". But even these two, is not what I'm looking for. Glacial is too bright on the swell, and celestial lacks body and fullness. Intended usage is for ballads when I want some variation from my usual layer with strings. Something like those used at worship songs.

TIA to anyone who shares their favorite pad! :thumbup: :D
Schorsch
Donator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Re: Need a decent pad sound NE6

Post by Schorsch »

Hi,

there is actually a place to share programs and samples: https://nordusersounds.com/

You will find tons of pads there which can be used on your Electro, just search it (if you haven't done yet)
Regards Schorsch

Want to convert programs between NS2 and NS3?
Check this awesome website to visually view NS2/3 programs and re-create them on the other instrument!

Gear: NS3C, NS3 88, KeyLargo, Vent II ..
RemedyMusic
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6

Re: Need a decent pad sound NE6

Post by RemedyMusic »

Schorsch wrote:Hi,

there is actually a place to share programs and samples: https://nordusersounds.com/

You will find tons of pads there which can be used on your Electro, just search it (if you haven't done yet)
Oh ok mate! This is the first time I stumbled upon this site. Thanks! Off to bed for now. I'll dive in after my slumber.

Thanks for pointing me to the right direction!
Last edited by RemedyMusic on 07 Sep 2023, 22:40, edited 1 time in total.