Percussion Patch

Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series (Nord Electro, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5 D/HP/SW versions)
Forum rules
Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series : NE, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5.
When creating a new topic, it's good to add a prefix in you title that mention one of these Electro version,
e.g., [NE4]: Program for Van Halen - Jump
brian9
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6

Percussion Patch

Post by brian9 »

Hi ... I am new to this. I am looking for sound patches for percussion that I can down load to my Nord Electro 6D. I am looking for bongo;s, conga's, shakers, etc. Help please.

Thanks
Brian
23skidoo
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead 3

Re: Percussion Patch

Post by 23skidoo »

Welcome to the forum. If you'll take a look at the home page and read the titles of the various forums here, you'll notice there is one, in a section called "Nord Programs and Samples", titled "Nord Electro Programs". I suggest you take a look there and see if there's anything that interests you. There's also a specific subsection for discussing the Electro series, where you might find some tips and tricks, and can post if you haven't found what you're looking for in specific. Perhaps other Electro owners who follow that forum will be able to help you in more specific detail.
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Re: Percussion Patch

Post by WannitBBBad »

The Nord User Samples section is another good source. Among other posts, a drum kit with bongos and other percussion is posted at post42552.html?hilit=Bongos#p42552
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...