K&M folding stands

All topics involving amplification and other accessories you are using with your Nord, and how all those things work together.
E_Jonesy
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Piano 5

K&M folding stands

Post by E_Jonesy »

Hi,

I have found loads of posts giving the Omega Pro Stand a big thumbs up
But has anybody ever compared it to the 4 legged folding version? I think it’s 18850/53 or something like that.

My case will be an NP5
Curious if the Omega wins because of its readily available extra attachments or whether the stand itself is simply better?
FZiegler
Donator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Re: K&M folding stands

Post by FZiegler »

K&M has the
- keyboard table 18950 (2nd tier 18952 and universal holder 18817 for mike or tablet holder available - you'll need an adapter 18954 if you want to use both at the same time): adaptable, with holes for holding a keyboard with its feet in place
- digital piano table 18953 (same 2nd tier and universal holder available): in my eyes better suited for the slimmer digital pianos, but not adaptable - you need to trust in rubber plates to hold the keyboard in place.
The 18953 is the one I use for rehearsals and gigs. With its adaptable feet, it's easy to make it fit with any floor.

I've got a foldable Omega Pro, too. But up to now, I still left it at home: I'm quite sure it'll take more space in the car. There are shorter bars for the table available for digital pianos: 18827. The universal holder (see above) fits to the Omega stands, too, if you use an adapter 18814.
Stage 3 Compact (Rev.B 2.1 - OS 2.60) - Kawai VPC1 / Yamaha CP33 - Hall of Fame & NeoVent2 - Behringer Flow-8 - K&M stands 18820+18811 / 18953+18952 - Samsung tablet with MobileSheetsPro & AirTurn Duo200 - QSC K8.2s / Fischer InEars
E_Jonesy
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Piano 5

Re: K&M folding stands

Post by E_Jonesy »

Thanks

I was siding with the shorter depth table already and the omega having static feet was a query
I only need a universal arm for an iPad clamp and mic boom at the top
Cheers