Lost program

Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series (Nord Electro, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5 D/HP/SW versions)
Forum rules
Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series : NE, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5.
When creating a new topic, it's good to add a prefix in you title that mention one of these Electro version,
e.g., [NE4]: Program for Van Halen - Jump
cruiser152
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6

Lost program

Post by cruiser152 »

Nord Electro 6HP
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere (probably has!) but I can't find a solution anywhere:
I tried to copy a program sound (B3 Soft Full) from its designated location (F33 in my case), to a new user location for a song I'm learning. In so doing I've managed to somehow delete the program from its original location. I'd like to replace the original program in its original location but can't find how to do this - so confusing!
Thanks in advance for any help forthcoming!
alex78
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 4
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Wave

Re: Lost program

Post by alex78 »

store as (shift+store) to store the program you want in another loacation, simple as that. If you have accidentaly deleted a factory program then you could either do a factory restore, or (if there are other custom programs you don't want to lose) rename the factory restore file to .zip, unzip it and there you have all programs and samples that come from the factory. Chose the one you are missing and load it were you wish with the nord sound manager.
Last edited by alex78 on 08 Jun 2023, 22:33, edited 1 time in total.