.xml file for nord rack 2

Nord's classical Virtual Analog Synth Nord LEAD 1/2/2x/3/4/A1 and Nord Rack versions
bernti8
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead 1/2/2x

.xml file for nord rack 2

Post by bernti8 »

Hi !

Another Newbie-Question:

Where do I get a .xml file for the nord rack 2 to import the proper bank and programs into my cuabase sx midi device manager ?
AND
how can i store controller and program selection in cuabase sx so i can start at the same point after i shut down cubase and my nord rack? sounds so simple but i just don't get it!

thanks
bernhard
pablomastodon
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Wave

Re: .xml file for nord rack 2

Post by pablomastodon »

Hi Bernti,

I'm not aware that such a file exists and this may not be the best forum to ask about this. The NR2, as you probably know, is a really old instrument, was discontinued many years ago. This forum is not nearly so old. There may be a few NL2/NR2 users here, but it seems that most of the traffic relates to Stages and Electros.

The Electro-Music.com website may have more active members who are knowledgeable about the earlier Nord Leads.

Your second question seems to be related more to Cubase function than Nord function, but you may luck out on that. It seems that there are at least a few people here who use Cubase. Sadly, I am not one of them..

Bless,
Pablo
bun fyah weh fyah fi bun
lanceavila
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 2

Post by lanceavila »

this is markavila from the future bernti! did you ever find the xml file? for I, too, amm looking for that file?! would really like to know11
Berretje
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand

Post by Berretje »

lanceavila wrote:this is markavila from the future bernti! did you ever find the xml file? for I, too, amm looking for that file?! would really like to know11
You're replying to a 8 year old topic. Not sure if Bernti is still active on this forum.
Gr Bart

Coverband Blush
Nord User Sounds - Program/Sample Collection[hr]
>> Check this awesome website to visually view the settings of your NS2/NS3 programs!
[hr]
Current gear
Nord Stage 2 HA88
Yamaha Tyros 5
Connected with a MioXM and powered by Bandhelper
bernti8
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead 1/2/2x

Post by bernti8 »

I am still active in this forum but i didn't find any .XML file so far. Still happy about helpful answers.