Share your complete Nord Stage 4 programs/patches including sample sets used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Post your Nord Stage 4 Presets

Postby WannitBBBad » 18 Feb 2023, 18:39

Thanks for the title change to "Nord Stage 4 Programs and Presets". Given the new functionality of the Stage 4, I think we can look forward to folks quite often sharing organ, piano, and synth Presets as we do with Programs today. With the NS4 one can have a great Program put together and have the flexibility to try out someone else's piano, organ, or synth Preset with all the effects and EQ that go with it while keeping everything else. In some cases a Preset will cover all that's needed for a song. I encourage all NS4 owners to post their single and multi-layer Presets along with MP3 examples for folks to listen to. Take care.
Last edited by WannitBBBad on 25 Apr 2023, 15:58, edited 5 times in total.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...

The author WannitBBBad was thanked by 8 members, including:
StuartRbozzoloRichHillBassNordlichtSlideCeyhananalogikaSchorsch
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Post your Nord Stage 4 Presets

Sponsor

Re: Nord Stage 4 Programs and Presets

Postby Arni61 » 12 Mar 2023, 18:26

Hi, I am a Nord Stage newbie. Can I use Stage3 programs in the new Stage4 ?
Arni61

Postby maxpiano » 12 Mar 2023, 18:57

Arni61 wrote:Hi, I am a Nord Stage newbie. Can I use Stage3 programs in the new Stage4 ?

Hi and welcome, every Nord model is unique so (sorry) the answer is: no you can't (as you can also read on the FAQ of this forum, there is a specific Q on this) only EX versions of the same model allow that, for example NS2 and NS2EX.
Last edited by maxpiano on 12 Mar 2023, 19:01, edited 3 times in total.

The author maxpiano was thanked by:
RichHillBass
maxpiano
Patch Creator

Postby bozzolo » 24 Apr 2023, 14:35

WannitBBBad wrote:Thanks for the title change! Given the new functionality of the Stage 4, I think we can look forward to folks quite often sharing organ, piano, and synth Presets as we do with Programs today. With the NS4 one can have a great Program put together and have the flexibility to try out someone else's piano, organ, or synth Preset with all the effects and EQ that go with it while keeping everything else. I'm really looking forward to working on the NS4!

Hi everyone, there isn't yet a dedicated section for the Nord Stage 4 programs so I'll post it here. It's a first approach to the Stage 4 world with a program for "The Best". I hope you like it or maybe suggest changes
Last edited by bozzolo on 24 Apr 2023, 22:09, edited 1 time in total.
Good Music at all :yourock: :keyboard2:

now: NS4 Compact! everything I need, does it all and does it well
before: NS3 Compact
even before: E6d 73
before that: Yamaha MOFx8 and MX61
started with: GEM WX2 Plus and Korg M1

The author bozzolo was thanked by:
WannitBBBad
bozzolo

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 4

Postby WannitBBBad » 24 Apr 2023, 18:29

bozzolo wrote:Hi everyone, there isn't yet a dedicated section for the Nord Stage 4 programs so I'll post it here. It's a first approach to the Stage 4 world with a program for "The Best". I hope you like it or maybe suggest changes

Hello, my post is under the newly-created group for Stage 4 Programs; I asked the admins to rename it to "Stage 4 Programs and Presets" to encourage posting of individual organ, piano, and synth presets. From the group page, I'd suggest that you select "NewTopic*" to start a new post with the title "NS4 program for 'The Best' " so it gets the attention it should. Take care.
Last edited by WannitBBBad on 17 May 2023, 21:32, edited 2 times in total.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Return to Nord Stage 4 Programs (*.ns4p files)