Share your complete Nord Stage 3 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Re: 100+ Programs - For those new to programming...

Postby WannitBBBad » 31 Mar 2023, 22:33

Logpog wrote:I got the nord stage 3 recently and I'm playing Spain by Chick Corea on it I was wondering if you have any synth leads that would fit well with it for soloing

I have two lead synths in a program posted HERE. The synth on panel B would be better with a short release. The Nord flute sample in mono might add a nice touch as well. I hope this helps, good luck!
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Sponsor

Postby Logpog » 03 Apr 2023, 07:32

One last thing I need a synth sweep that is like the prophet 6
Last edited by Logpog on 03 Apr 2023, 07:33, edited 1 time in total.

The author Logpog was thanked by:
rudiratlos
Logpog

Postby WannitBBBad » 28 Aug 2023, 13:48

Given all of the new Stage 3 owners lately, I thought I'd post another program for some to learn from. Here's a program with the NS3 Master Clock synced to the LFO rate, arpeggiator rate, A-Pan rate, and Delay tempo. Panel A has a piano with delay, and a synth with A-Pan, Env Filter sweep (up and down), and LFO affecting the OSC1 and OSC2 X-Fade mix. Panel B has a synth with A-Pan, Env Filter sweep (down), LFO affecting the OSC1 and OSC2 X-Fade mix, and arpeggiator. The program uses a Control Pedal on both synths to adjust the levels.

After playing an initial chord in the demo, I start with the piano, bring up the Panel A synth with the control pedal, and then add the panel B synth (initially off when you load the program). I then switch on the arpeggiator on the Panel B synth to end the demo.

On their own, the Panel A and B synths can yield numerous variations on the sound just by selection of the OSC1 synth type and waveform used with the X-Fade. Panel A for example uses an OSC1 waveform with a harmonic that comes in and out at the LFO rate. Among other options, it's worth playing around with the OSC1 selection, pitch of OSC2, LFO waveform, and the OSC2 Ctrl. One can then move to checking out the parameters effected by the Master Clock and how they change as the rate/tempo knobs are turned but remain synced to the Master Clock. Take care.
MST CLK Sync W.ns3f
(592 Bytes) Downloaded 52 times
Attachments
MST CLK Sync W NS3 Program Demo.mp3
(3.27 MiB) Downloaded 157 times
Last edited by WannitBBBad on 12 Sep 2023, 14:28, edited 2 times in total.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...

The author WannitBBBad was thanked by:
PolishPrince
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Postby WannitBBBad » 01 Mar 2024, 17:06

Bump!
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Previous

Return to Nord Stage 3 Programs (*.ns3p files)