Comments, suggestions, questions about this forum? Post it here! Also for test purposes or Off-Topic discussions.
andrewrohn
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Piano 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Post by andrewrohn »

Hi,
I was originally just looking for sounds for my Stage 3 and tried to sign onto the User Sounds Collection. But it keeps telling me my user name and password don't match -- but they do, I logged onto the Forum just fine. I re-set my password in the User Control Panel and tried again but it still doesn't work. (Tried to re-set it by Nord sending me an email but it never came though I tried 3 times). Had a hell of a time just figuring out how to post, but that might just be me ;) Anyway, can anyone enlighten me about why I can't get into the User Sound Collection? Thank You!
Mr_-G-
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Re: Log in troubles

Post by Mr_-G- »

Hi, I think you need to set a different log in. They are different sites.
FZiegler
Donator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Post by FZiegler »

Well, they are (technically almost) independent sites, so you need to log on separately. You may use the same user name and password, but need to register for both on its own.
Stage 3 Compact (Rev.B 2.1 - OS 2.60) - Kawai VPC1 / Yamaha CP33 - Hall of Fame & NeoVent2 - Behringer Flow-8 - K&M stands 18820+18811 / 18953+18952 - Samsung tablet with MobileSheetsPro & AirTurn Duo200 - QSC K8.2s / Fischer InEars
Mr_-G-
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Post by Mr_-G- »

Actually it much more sensible NOT to use the same log in for independent sites.
These users thanked the author Mr_-G- for the post (total 2):
FZiegler, Tracii