Share your complete Nord Stage 3 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Re: Anyone buy Patch Foundry Collections?

Postby randymsantaana » 29 Jan 2023, 15:06

dansnord wrote:I was just wondering if anyone had any opinions on Patch Foundry. I was looking at their $80 "NS3 Cover Band Collection". While $80 isn't nothing, I did just pay a lot more than that for my Stage 3 88. And it seems like it might be fun to have some of those patches, and interesting to see the makeup of them. I'm fumbling my way through learning the programming but it will be a while before I get good at it, if for no other reason that I have very limited time. Have any of you bought this set, or others from them? Or do you just program all your patches yourself, and trade/download others on this forum?

Hi there! I actually bought from Patch Foundry his Worship Collections for the Nord Stage 3. Not many of our instrumentalists knows how to program the Nord, so having these programs/collection helped set us up quicker as it was a bit difficult and time consuming to coming up with the right pads for our Church music. I personally have it installed in my own Nord Stage 3 and the more I use it the more braver I became to modify the sounds to my personal taste. I also have downloaded some samples from the Forum as well.
Nord Stage 3 Compact 73 / Yamaha Stagepas 400BT
randymsantaana

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Sponsor

Postby DaveCanPlay » 31 Jan 2023, 05:40

I have it. Compared to what other creators are charging for a fraction of the songs, it's well worth $80. Quite a few are very accurate. You Can Call Me Al comes to mind. My only beef is I wish there were instructions for EACH patch that explained what each part of the program are intended for, meaning, I want to know exactly how he uses each patch in each song for those of us who can't piece it together for the not so obvious ones. Sometimes there's some guess work especially when some of the parts don't match anything in the original song. Most are self explanatory. Would love it if there was a simple video example of every patch that just shows the songs broken up into the sections that are played. The YouTube videos just skim over it from what I can tell. Could easily make a drinking game out of taking a shot every time he says "How fun is that?" during the YouTube videos. ;)
DaveCanPlay

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6

Previous

Return to Nord Stage 3 Programs (*.ns3p files)