Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series (Nord Electro, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5 D/HP/SW versions)
Forum rules
Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series : NE, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5.
When creating a new topic, it's good to add a prefix in you title that mention one of these Electro version,
e.g., [NE4]: Program for Van Halen - Jump

Repository of Programs and Samples for the Electro 3

Postby Sweezy58 » 23 Oct 2022, 10:54

Health to all. I am new to the group as a recent new owner of Nord Electro 3.
I apologize if this is a useless question but I was wondering: is there no sort of repository of Programs and Samples for the Electro 3 on this website?
Thank you
Sweezy58

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Electro 3

Repository of Programs and Samples for the Electro 3

Sponsor

Re: Repository of Programs and Samples for the Electro 3

Postby Elias » 23 Oct 2022, 23:04

Hello. There is an associated website called Nord User Sounds (.com), where people can (and should) upload these types of resources.
The best way to find a specific type of program or sample is the search function of the this website (meaning Nord User Forum). Many of the resources are only uploaded as attachments to forum posts, where you might also find other useful information on the program/sample.

EDIT: This forum is not an official Nord website.
Nord's official site is Nord Keyboards (.com). There you'll find all the official stuff, including programs, pianos and samples made by Nord themselves.
Last edited by Elias on 23 Oct 2022, 23:13, edited 4 times in total.
User-created Stage 2/3 file viewer: https://ns3-program-viewer.cyclic.app
Art is a great excuse to meet another human.
Elias

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Postby Matibelec » 29 Oct 2022, 01:15

Hola amigos! he comprado un nord electro 3 y ando buscando sonidos de piano y pad y sintes si me ayudan con eso les agradeceria! o como poder armar los samples para subirlos. saludos!!! :thumbup:

Google translate: Hello friends! I bought a nord electro 3 and I'm looking for piano and pad sounds and synths if you help me with that I would appreciate it! or how to assemble the samples to upload them. Cheers!!!
Last edited by Berretje on 11 Dec 2022, 02:18, edited 1 time in total.
Matibelec

Postby FZiegler » 29 Oct 2022, 08:22

Would you please post your contributions or questions in English? It's the forum language. You may use an online translator.
Stage 3 Compact (Rev.B 2.1 - OS 2.60) - Kawai VPC1 / Yamaha CP33 - Hall of Fame & NeoVent2 - Behringer Flow-8 - K&M stands 18820+18811 / 18953+18952 - Samsung tablet with MobileSheetsPro & AirTurn Duo200 - QSC K8.2s / Fischer InEars
FZiegler
Donator

Postby harmonizer » 29 Oct 2022, 17:29

Acoustic piano sounds and Electric Piano (EP) sounds can be downloaded from the Nord-provided Piano library.
Start here: https://www.nordkeyboards.com/nord-sound-libraries
and then on the left side of that window, select "Nord Electro 3".
For Electric Pianos I suggest these 3:
EP8 Nefertiti MK1 (you will need to use "Original Version (V5)" since you have an old Electro 3).
EP5 MK I Suitcase, Bright Tines (you will need to use "Original Version (V5)" since you have an old Electro 3).
Wurlitzer 2 Amped

For Acoustic Pianos there is no simple answer.
If you are playing with stereo amplification, there are many good choices in the Nord-provided Piano library.
If you are playing at home or in a quieter jazz or duo situation, and using a single amplifier or speaker (in mono), I suggest the Royal Grand 3D.
If you are playing in a rock or pop band, the Royal Grand 3D might not cut through the band, so you will need to experiment to see what works for you.

If you had a newer Electro 5 or Electro 6, you would be able to use the "White Grand" acoustic piano sound, which works well in mono or stereo, but that is not supported on the old Electro 3.
harmonizer

Postby Sweezy58 » 08 Dec 2022, 10:53

thanks to all for the contribution
Sweezy58

Return to Nord Electro Programs