Discuss other brands keyboards, synthesizers, modules, software, controllers including how they compare or work with the Nords.

Research into music creative apps

Postby neolithic » 21 Oct 2022, 19:18

I used to be a much more active member of this forum (hello old friends) - so first off, apologies for popping up out of nowhere and asking something!

I'm currently doing some Masters degree research and I would greatly appreciate if anyone has 3 mins to answer an anonymous set of questions. It's all about using mobile devices (iPhone, iPad etc) for music creation.
https://forms.gle/3HjjahGTuHwXuLo39
As I said - it's anonymous: we're not collecting personal data, but if you're interested in the results of the research and getting free access to the music apps we create, my contact details are on the google form. Next year we'll be looking at testing some apps, so again feel free to reach out if you're interested in potentially taking part.

If you can pass it on or spread the word that would be awesome.
I will try and contribute some patches back to this forum* by way of thanks for your support in helping a bit of academic research into stuff for musicians.

* it's been too long - but I still have a couple of old vintage Nords I can dust off! :keyboard:
And now for something completely different...
neolithic
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead 1/2/2x

Research into music creative apps

Sponsor

Return to General Synthesizers/Keyboards Forum