Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series (Nord Electro, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5 D/HP/SW versions)
Forum rules
Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series : NE, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5.
When creating a new topic, it's good to add a prefix in you title that mention one of these Electro version,
e.g., [NE4]: Program for Van Halen - Jump

Walk of Life for NE6

Postby Smokehouse » 03 Oct 2022, 05:40

Anybody have a good 'Walk of Life' patch for a NE6? There is a really good one by Flavio in .nsmp format, but my NE 6 can't read them or convert them to .ne6p. In the alternative, is there a way to convert an .nsmp to an .ne6p, or anyone know of someone who creates patches for a fee?

I'll pay if someone is willing to share or create one.

Thanks in advance!
Semper Fi,
Smokehouse
Smokehouse

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Electro 6

Walk of Life for NE6

Sponsor

Re: Walk of Life for NE6

Postby Schorsch » 03 Oct 2022, 10:22

Hi,

you are mixing up different things here. A .nsmp file is a sample while .ne6p is a Nord Electro program.

The .nsmp file can be loaded into the sample synth section of your Nord with the help of Nord Sound Manager.

You then create a program at which you enable the sample synth section and select the names sample. This enables you to play the sound of the sample

The manual of the Electro should explain this as well, otherwise look at the videos of My Keys To Music. I believe that list of it is focused on the Nord Stage but the basics of the initial introductions are quite similar for both the Electro and the Stage series: https://youtube.com/c/MyKeysToMusic
Last edited by Schorsch on 03 Oct 2022, 10:39, edited 3 times in total.
Regards Schorsch

Want to convert programs between NS2 and NS3?
Check this awesome website to visually view NS2/3 programs and re-create them on the other instrument!

Gear: NS3C, NS3 88, KeyLargo, Vent II ..

The author Schorsch was thanked by:
Smokehouse
Schorsch
Donator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Re: Walk of Life for NE6

Postby Smokehouse » 16 Oct 2022, 20:31

Thanks so much for the reminder, Schorsch! You were spot-on correct.

I had done that before but about 9 months ago but given that I had only done it once before turned my knowledge into perishable skills. Part of my problem was the not particularly prominent tabs in the upper left labeled 'Piano', 'SampleLib', and 'Program'. I had completely forgotten they were there (they seem vaguely placed), and the default is 'Program', the reason the .nsmp files didn't show up when I searched the correct folders on my PC.

Thanks again!

Semper Fi,
Smokehouse
Smokehouse

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Electro 6

Return to Nord Electro Programs