Share your complete Nord Stage 3 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Re: Stop Loving You - Toto

Postby jonsson » 18 Aug 2022, 20:22

Buisbird wrote:
matje wrote:This song we are going to play next week with the band. Normally I make the programs myself, but this week it is not going to happen. Has somebody a nice program for this song?

Thanks!

As I find myself back into Toto lately: here goes...

StopLovingYou W.ns3f

Cheers, B

Hi! I downloaded the program to my Nord Stage 3 but then it said that "piano not found" in bank B. How can I know what piano sound I have to have for this program?
jonsson

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Sponsor

Postby Elias » 18 Aug 2022, 20:45

jonsson wrote:Hi! I downloaded the program to my Nord Stage 3 but then it said that "piano not found" in bank B. How can I know what piano sound I have to have for this program?

Hello my compatriot! Two solutions: either check the program info in NSM (Nord Sound Manager), or use this amazing piece of software (user developped). I could post a screenshot or tell you, but it takes 3 clicks and 4 seconds to do yourself. Click the link and upload the program in question. It will spit out all the info instantly.

Don't thank me, thank @florence.
User-created Stage 2/3 file viewer: https://ns3-program-viewer.cyclic.app
Art is a great excuse to meet another human.

The author Elias was thanked by:
WannitBBBad
Elias

Postby jonsson » 10 Sep 2022, 13:18

Elias wrote:
jonsson wrote:Hi! I downloaded the program to my Nord Stage 3 but then it said that "piano not found" in bank B. How can I know what piano sound I have to have for this program?

Hello my compatriot! Two solutions: either check the program info in NSM (Nord Sound Manager), or use this amazing piece of software (user developped). I could post a screenshot or tell you, but it takes 3 clicks and 4 seconds to do yourself. Click the link and upload the program in question. It will spit out all the info instantly.

Don't thank me, thank @florence.

The Program info in NSM says that "Not found: (Unknown)". So this is all I can do myself, I am quite a new Nord user. I would be very happy if you could still help me.
jonsson

Postby FZiegler » 10 Sep 2022, 13:42

What about the aforementioned amazing piece of software? Just note that it has moved: https://ns3-program-viewer.cyclic.app/
Upload your program file and get the desired information.
Stage 3 Compact (Rev.B 2.1 - OS 2.60) - Kawai VPC1 / Yamaha CP33 - Hall of Fame & NeoVent2 - Behringer Flow-8 - K&M stands 18820+18811 / 18953+18952 - Samsung tablet with MobileSheetsPro & AirTurn Duo200 - QSC K8.2s / Fischer InEars
FZiegler
Donator

Postby jonsson » 11 Sep 2022, 00:04

Yes yes thank you!! Now I can do it.
jonsson

Previous

Return to Nord Stage 3 Programs (*.ns3p files)