Comments, suggestions, questions about this forum? Post it here! Also for test purposes or Off-Topic discussions.

Connecting audio interface to phone and listening thru phone

Postby Winds » 08 Aug 2022, 05:26

Hello. Just as topic thread says, I have an audio interface that plays music, but because the audio interface connected to the laptop is far away, I want to be able to listen to what my the computer is playing through my phone. What are some ways I can go about it?

I was thinking I may have to somehow connect my phone to the audio interface, I've checked online there are ways to record music on the phone through the audio interface but I want to actually listen live so do I need some software on my phone for that?

Or another way I thought is maybe using some bluetooth headsets to connect to my laptop but since I need my laptop to connect via interface as well, is it possible to connect the bluetooth headset to the laptop instead.. also I'm using Logic to playback the music. Is there someway to change the outputs so it can play audio through the interface and say to my bluetooth headset as well? (Not familiar with Logic)
Winds

Location: that somewhat lesser known country on Borneo Island near to Singapore
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Connecting audio interface to phone and listening thru phone

Sponsor

Return to Off Topic / About this Forum