Lead A1 pitch stick

Nord's classical Virtual Analog Synth Nord LEAD 1/2/2x/3/4/A1 and Nord Rack versions
Kveimen
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead A1

Lead A1 pitch stick

Post by Kveimen »

Hey. I have had my lead a1 for a couple of years and I have one serious problem with it. The pitch stick bends all keyboards playing and not just the one I have selected. It's seriously annoying and I can't seem to find a fix. Anyone have a solution for this? I would be really grateful :)
Elias
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Re: Lead A1 pitch stick

Post by Elias »

I probably would have a solution, but i need detailed information on the exact devices you are using, the connections between them, and MIDI related settings on these devices.
User-created Stage 2/3 file viewer: https://ns3-program-viewer.cyclic.app
Art is a great excuse to meet another human.
DJKeys
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Wave 2

Post by DJKeys »

Yes, please give exact details of your setup including midi routing and settings.

-dj

Nord Stage 3
Nord Wave 2
Yamaha U3
iMac i7 13.5.2
Studio One 5.5.2
Nektar T4
Drawmer DL 241
Focusrite ISA Two
Focusrite Clarett 8 Pre
snowbart

Post by snowbart »

Kveimen wrote:Hey. I have had my lead a1 for a couple of years and I have one serious problem with it. The pitch stick bends all keyboards playing and not just the one I have selected. It's seriously annoying and I can't seem to find a fix. Anyone have a solution for this? I would be really grateful :)
Hi, maybe you mean that the pitch stick affects all slots ?
In that case, the pitch stick always affects all slots regardless of selection, but you can select the bend range per slot, and even switch it to "off" for a given slot.