Share your complete Nord Stage 3 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Dave Mackay Bundle - just two of the sounds?

Postby Aida_w » 13 May 2022, 21:05

Dear all,

I would like to have just two sounds out of the new Dave Mackay Signature Bundle: Glass Piano and Plectra.

Can anybody tell me how to get those two sounds into my NS3? Just those two - don't have memory for the whole bundle anyway - still the biggest drawback in this wonderful instrument!
How lovely would be a USB stick / SSD solution for that problem.

Thanks a million
Tilman
Aida_w

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Piano 4

Dave Mackay Bundle - just two of the sounds?

Sponsor

Re: Dave Mackay Bundle - just two of the sounds?

Postby FZiegler » 13 May 2022, 22:57

The bundle is in fact a *.zip file. So you can open it with a zipper like 7zip or the OS file viewer (the latter only after renaming it to *.zip) and go to \Program\Bank O\ and extract the two programs in question. You might need to extract and install some corresponding sample files, though.

Extract the programs and samples first and then use the Nord Sound Manager to install them.
Stage 3 Compact (Rev.B 2.1 - OS 2.60) - Yamaha CP33 - MIDIsolutions Velocity Converter - K&M stands 18810+18811 & 18953+18952 - Samsung tablet with MobileSheetsPro & AirTurn Duo200 - QSCs K8.2

The author FZiegler was thanked by:
cookie
FZiegler
Donator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Return to Nord Stage 3 Programs (*.ns3p/*.ns3pb files)