Everything about the Nord Piano, Nord Piano 2, Nord Piano 3, Nord Piano 4, Nord Piano 5, and the Nord Grand.

Nord Grand music

Postby luisdent » 23 Jan 2022, 08:17

I just released a full length, solo piano album that I recorded 90% on the nord grand and 10% on the nord piano 88. I didn't use any post processing effects on these tracks. All reverb and gentle pads, etc. are straight out of the nords. I only used very gentle eq when mastering the songs to sound volume matched and a bit more consistent. And i mean gentle. 1-3db at most for very gentle bass cuts or such.

I thought I'd let everyone know in case they wanted to hear the nord used for this sort of music/release.

You can check it out at http://www.seanivry.bandcamp.com/album/if-only-one-more-day

I looked around to see if it was ok to make a post like this but couldn't find anything. I just thought it would be cool as I really wanted something like this before I bought the nord piano originally.

I won't immediately say which is which, but the majority are the 3d grand, and i believe 2 are the studio grand on the original nord piano 88 and maybe the imperial grand. If you can't tell which let me know and i'll spill the beans ;)
Last edited by luisdent on 23 Jan 2022, 08:25, edited 5 times in total.

The author luisdent was thanked by 2 members, including:
Mr_-G-M1tsos
luisdent

Nord Grand music

Sponsor

Return to Nord Piano / Grand Forum